Join our Educator
Teaching with Mucktracker
We are proud that Mucktracker has been designed by educators for educators, and we believe that educational goals should shape technology, both in and out of the classroom.
To that end, we are excited to announce that Mucktracker is rolling out our pilot program for educators and parents. Participants gain access to our software and curriculum, along with our consulting services, which include customized lessons, media literacy best practices, and guest lectures from journalists, media scholars, and technologists.
What our Early-Access Community Members Care About
Q & A
Which grades and subjects work best with Mucktracker?
- Our early educator users teach in grades ranging from middle school to early college.
- As a flexible research tool, Mucktracker works with a variety of content areas.
- Through the lesson activities, Mucktracker specifically aligns with the curricular goals and standards of English, Social Studies, and Journalism/Communications classes.
- Mucktracker also works well within advisory and character-based programs because of its focus on digital citizenship.
- For suggested learning activities aligned with the Common Core standards, see our Learning with Mucktracker page.
How much time do I need to try Mucktracker?
- Our software is easy to use and can therefore be incorporated in a single lesson, as a recurring activity, or within a larger unit of study.
What does collaboration with the Mucktracker team look like?
- You tell us--collaboration depends on what works best for our educators. We will provide support and resources and connect interested educators to one another. Your expected commitment is minimal, to as much as you like.